Forest Fair Online Class: Desert Making - Moo Moo Tart
Time & Location
About The Event
About this lesson:
Make your own tarts for dessert!
3 years old and above. Requires adult supervision.
Materials needed to be prepared by participants:
- Induction cooker
- 2 x Big bowls
- 3 x Tablespoon
- 1 x Small bottled water (to be used as a pestle for smashing biscuits)
- 1 x Pan for heating water
- 1 x Pot for heating milk
- 1 x Small cup of water about 50 ml
Materials provided upon registration (can be self-collected at school or delivered to your home address)
- 4 x Aluminum egg tart mould
- Unsalted butter 20g
- Whole wheat biscuits 40g (2 pieces)
- 120ml milk
- Vegetable based gelatin powder 1g
Teacher Chiu Li
Chinese with English Translation
Attendance will be taken before the start of the lesson. Please facilitate this process by changing your "Zoom name" to reflect your child's full name. Thank you.
- Lesson Ticket$20$200$0